The admissions process provides an opportunity for the admissions committee, families, and students to learn more about each other and to discover if DCD is the best match. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call 781-329-0850 or email us at email@example.com.
- Review our checklist in Ravenna-hub.com. From here on, you will be able to see more details of the admissions process, schedule a personal tour, and register for upcoming events.
- Submit the Application for Admissions online via Ravenna along with the $50 fee by January 15 for a March 10 decision. Applications received after March 1 will be rolling admissions based on the needs of the program.
- Submit the AISNE form and Release of Records form to your child’s current school. These forms are available in your child’s Ravenna account and must be forwarded to DCD from your child’s current school via the Ravenna system.
- Please note that the online application includes a questionnaire that must be completed by students applying to grades 4 through 8.
- If you are planning to apply for financial aid, you must do so by January 15 for a March 10 decision. Go online to the SSS website to complete the Parent’s Financial Statement (PFS).
- Schedule testing for applicants to grades 5-8, ISEE (code: 222605), or SSAT (code: 2764) and have results uploaded online via Ravenna or sent to DCD.
- DCD is committed to offering an equitable admissions process for all of our applicants. As such, we offer a test-flexible process as a part of the admission steps. Should an applicant choose not to register for these tests, this will not be detrimental toward their application to DCD . If your child has taken MCAS or ERBs in the past, please submit those scores as part of your application.
- After January 1, sign up for a parent tour or student visit in Ravenna-hub.com.